Andy Kluthe is a comic artist and illustrator from the Greater St. Louis area and graduate of the Savannah College of Art & Design. He is best known for creating the weekly web comic Nerd Rage and his critically acclaimed contributions to nerd comedy site, Dorkly. He has worked with Udon, Capcom, Boom Studios, Cartoon Network, Marvel and his work has been featured through CollegeHumor, Kotaku, The Huffington Post, Buzzfeed, The Daily Dot, TokyoPop, and Adult Swim.
- Creator, author and artist for Nerd Rage
- Comic artist for CollegeHumor
- Regular illustrator to geeky comedy site, Dorkly
- Artist for ongoing CollegeHumor Dropout series The Legend of Jared
- Illustration and asset design for ‘Daredevil Yellow‘ and ‘Runaways‘ on Marvel TL;DR